Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am not good at subjects  (Read 3772 times)
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« on: July 24, 2014, 06:06:06 pm »

So highestdestroyer was walking into his house and i looked into the window eventually he went onto the roof and hit me so i hit him back because i had full blood until he hit me so i left and went back into my house and he griefed into and tried to kill me he is perled now cause i killed him with an enderpearl on my hotbar and here is some proof of grief on my snitch (if the picture works) He broke into my house and tried to grief me he is also a vampire now and said he could get out i had intent to infect on so

* 2014-07-24_18.46.39.png (359.4 KB, 1920x1017 - viewed 1212 times.)

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 07:59:24 am »

Looks like a lot of this all could have been avoided if you two would have talked it out but glad Shanghai helped you both come to a mutual agreement.
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 12:24:41 pm »

Igloo was trespassing on Destroyer's property. Destroyer took a whack at him to knock him off the roof. Igloo hit him back to recover the health he lost falling from the roof. After this, Igloo returned to his property. Destroyer followed him, broke in, and a fight ensued. Destroyer was pearled.

This conflict escalated due to a lack of communication before both parties resorted to violence. Igloo requested that he be compensated for the damage done to his armor during the conflict, in the form enough TNT to mine the diamonds necessary to repair his armor. 40 TNT was the agreed upon amount.

I put up 10 TNT as a down payment and Destroyer has 30 days (as of yesterday) to give 30 TNT. I advised them to use a chest inside a snitch zone that both could access, for proof of delivery.

We did not discuss terms for violation of this agreement, and any further dispute would be handled as it arises.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: