Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voting DB corrupted..  (Read 3909 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: July 17, 2014, 02:39:50 am »

It looks like mojang's servers are ignoring UUID requests on player names all of a sudden

it seems to have corrupted the handling of voter files on the vote reward mod i use..

I have a backup of its data but since the bug is still causing the corruption each time someone votes it doesn't do any good to restore it..

There is an option to work without UUID's and use usernames instead so i have switched to that so we can at least still get voting rewards working again

I tried to credit everyone for the votes that weren't rewarded in the last day, but most likely any voting people do will start over now as if it was their first votes and give the milestones again.

there are hundreds of files and the format between the two is different so i can't easily convert any of them..

Hope everyone really likes stupid shirts Wink

there are not currently any streaks or milestones greater than 10 set up anyway so it doesn't really lower your chances at anything

Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 09:08:16 am »

I was half way to the nether star milestone  sad

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 12:14:20 pm »

oh ya thats right i forgot about that milestone

well hopefully the bug can be fixed and i can swap back to our database from a couple days ago

the mod author is aware of it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: