Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming changes  (Read 25659 times)
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2015, 12:05:05 pm »

Yay... more stuff to pay for
It wearing off may suck if we had to get a new head

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2015, 10:14:28 am »

when they die they respawn like normal at their bed if it exists or in space otherwise, with a 1 minute protection like they already do.

when the spell wears off you just reapply more potion (harming potion), ill probably make a max charge last a month

most griefers don't come back after the first couple days anyway, and i don't want to constantly be running position checking code against tons of old heads
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2015, 12:10:02 pm »

Yea, okay that seems pretty good. Maybe we can trade heads for alot of harming? I'm gonna stock up on those anyway.

Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2015, 06:17:17 pm »

you should get that pearl replacement mod going, intangir

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Aio_Fox
Public

Im a fox; i have to be quick

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2015, 12:08:35 am »

Hey intangir; like the shopkeeper system, could we use villagers to make quests? It would be nice to have adventure quests in survival to keep players busy and enjoy the server more. It could be like a shop system where players pay to start a quest and earn a reward, or it could be free.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2015, 03:27:11 am »

i don't have any great way to allow players to set up quests if thats what you mean

BTW guys the new head hexing/warding thing is partly done, but i still have to put some more work in on it before its ready. in the mean time at least we haven't just been pearling away new players and the server has been more active. don't forget to protect your builds (at least your chests) with citadel and perhaps also bumpers for important spots/animals
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2015, 12:14:59 pm »

Atleast greifers have been able to run wild

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2015, 01:36:05 pm »

thanks for the support and patience and as usual completely objective and constructive feedback

oh wait.. great, thanks for none of that, thanks for once again blowing shit out of proportion
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2015, 05:17:30 pm »

Take your time it's less fun without griefers. Commander you must not know how annoying it is to code.

Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2015, 09:56:24 pm »

hehe yeah dude I know I complain sometimes but I love the work ya do you make the best server hands down its ok if your busy most of us know the important stuff will be done when ya got the chance even those of us that complain really appreciate everything ya do thx for all the hard work man love the server and will always be thankful for all the hard work you do so we can have fun Tongue
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2015, 02:40:21 am »

Soon i am going to be explicitly adding a new rule against using multiple unpaid accounts (freely usable hacked accounts found online) to grief the server.. it is bullshit, has no realistic parallel (which the server is intended to roughly model) and is basically taking advantage of hacked accounts to attack the server, which is already against the rules.

SOMEONE.. has now logged in from 4 different accounts and used 3 of them to grief the server..

i have no idea what the hell they were thinking but this is unacceptable so i banned the IP

if SOMEONE can no longer connect on his main, well thats just too bad, i guess you should've considered the consequences of being a huge jackass to people who trust you. ass
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:50:31 am by Intangir » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2015, 02:48:30 am »

If said SOMEONE tries to use another proxy to connect on yet ANOTHER name i will permanently ban all of your names

my advice is to throw that list of compromised accounts into the recycling bin and empty it before you get yourself perma banned
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:52:13 am by Intangir » Logged
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2015, 09:44:47 am »

i swear i did not even log on but that one time to get the dangergamer perled how did they use my ip i swear i didnt do it i just dont even know anymore how did they use my ip i wish that i never found that same list that that ass used

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2016, 02:43:28 am »

still going to convert AF and Astral tomorrow probably
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: