Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Referring to Shanghais wise arbitrating powers  (Read 13431 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: February 19, 2014, 02:16:49 am »

Shanghai is a pretty respectable, unbiased, fair and reasonable guy

hes been on for a long time, seems to be trusted by all parties involved

i am willing to give up all the pearls to him, and leave the entire matter upto his wise arbitration to determine who is responsible for what, who is guity for what, who should remain pearled, and who should be freed

under 1 condition: I am not pearled, i am allowed to repair any harms i had to make in order to secure and defend what i thought were reasonable and just measures without being pearled while doing so

all parties INCLUDING COMMANDER WHO IS INVOLVED agree to cease all harassment, all griefing, all trolling, all 'KOS', and all attacks on the server

anyone who doesn't agree to these terms will forfeit their arbitration option and will remain pearled or a pearlable threat (including commander)

The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 02:23:57 am »

If Commander and/or Vbelac are interested in pursuing resolution to this dispute, I'm interested in acting as mediator. I'll check the boards in the next 24 hours to see if the parties named above are interested.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 02:35:26 am »

and progamer

sgt should remain pearled, i think everyone can agree to that

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 03:00:30 am »

at this point i am perling any of this group onsite
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 03:00:39 am »

my charges:

progamer is closely associated with known griefers/trolls/and even hackers (one of them used ddos attacks on the server multiple times, even if we don't know who, we know it was one of them)
he said he quit before, he has alot of tnt, hes blown up his own houses, has nothing left to loose, rejoins along with his friends who grief the server, rejoins again after his banned friend is pearled, and we had every reasonable expectation to assume he would grief, so i pearled him, at least until we can sort out all of the factors

vbelac is closely associated with the same known griefers/trolls and hackers, says nothing to warn the server about impending grief or ddos attacks, doesn't tell intangir when he knows they are breaking the rules of the server in the skype hes in.. logs in after progamer is pearled, says he will free him, i pearled him until we could be sure of the threat level he posed too, if he is defending hackers/cheaters/griefers and trolls he is as guity as they are in my opinion, i think this is well supported by reasons. If you are knowningly helping people attack others, you are just as responsible for the attack as they are, if you knowingly keep knowledge of an attack secret you are just as responsible too, literally response-able, he was able to respond to his knowledge of their attacks, and he didn't
instead he choose to defend them over and over

commander: i tried to arbitrate with commander, i explained to him my reasons above, and rather than disagree with a single one of them, with a SINGLE ONE, without offering a SINGLE COUNTER ARGUMENT, retort, rebuttal, or disagreement he came to kill me twice, threatened to kill me half a dozen times, flat out lied 2 or 3 times (hard to keep track, at least 2 for sure) even said he always hoped it would come to this some day based on previous WRONG positions he has held in the past that i SIMPLY DISAGREED WITH. he attacked me on sight, he tried to free vbelac without responding to my reasons for pearling him

my wishes:

if progamer and vbelac can agree to stop helping and defending griefers, agree to warn us of their impending attacks which they obviously have full knowledge of since they are all in skype togther and all JOIN THE SERVER TOGETHER TO CARRY THEM OUT, and if vbelac apologizes for drastically escalating the situation rather than just fucking talking to me (instead he started insulting me and got commander to wage fullscale war) then i will be ok with their release as long as they follow my terms below

if commander agrees to drop his fucking balls deep insane psycho rampage against me, trying to kos me, threatening, raging, insulting, flipping out, even quitting instead of FUCKING TALKING TO ME YOU  CRAZY GORILLA then i will be ok, otherwise i think he should be pearled honestly.. unless shanghai can calm this psycho down

my terms for agreeing to arbitration (or release of vbelac and progamer)

1. no retaliation against me, no griefing me, no harassing, no attacking, no kos, no threatening
2. no more defending aiding griefers/attackers/hackers/trolls, warn us of their damn attacks, i don't care if they are your friends, if you want to play here there are terms, don't blow up the fucking server and don't sit button lipped while others do it with your knowledge
3. keep a leash on your fucking dog, you set him loose, put him back on the damn chain
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:04:49 am by Simon_the_Digger » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 03:13:53 am »

the last time i took sides in an obvious prolonged attack on my own server and my friends i was blamed, guilted, and 4 people quit, even though all i did was enforce the rules, and share my views on philosophy

ie was called intrusive, big brother, a fascist, etc etc, and even commander agreed with it mocking me with comments like "wow you abuse your admin powers more and more now now don't you" when all i did was add features to deal with them

one of the features anyone can use and violates no privilege, the other i'm not even using and is to remove a privilege which is unrealistic and open to obvious abuse but people prefer it so i decided to leave it on (global chat)

i obviously can't win, i get involved, im faulted, mocked and ridiculed, i don't get involved and its obvious that my knowledge of philosophy could break this doubt pretty quick (although last time no one gave a shit because 'im the admin' therefore my opinion is invalid), but instead long time cherished players rage quit

just damned if i do damned if i don't

i will say i think its a great idea trying to get arbitration/mediation in this situation, great call, shanghai seems like a great choice

i am just going to stay hands off, let assholes ridicule me for faults i don't make, let the server explode and let griefers win.. for now.. in hopes that eventually cooler heads will prevail

they are winning battle after battle with their manipulations and attacks and each time we lose players... at this rate all we are proving is that voluntaryism doesn't work

empathetic rights respecting people are too vulnerable to exploiters/trolls/psychopaths/sadists. at least for now.. i guess thats already obvious or we wouldn't have statism in the first place

maybe all its really showing is that we already know anyway, a society that doesn't see through lies, manipulation, attacks, and divide and conquer strategy will always easily be put under the heel of those who would use those attacks, but then we already know that, the quest to ensure voluntaryism is a quest to educate.. which is ofcourse exactly why i made the server, and exactly why i prefer to engage in conversation..

i suppose if all of the people who faulted me for participating in philosophical discussions quit anyway i am going to start playing again
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:17:41 am by Intangir » Logged
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 03:15:11 am »

These terms are for vbelac only, no programmer, we need to start cutting these snake heads off.

Progammer already said his priorities are to his friends not mincraft not this server thats for sure.

********************* Their game is cause trouble!  I bet they creamed their panties when they got commander in this ********************************************************

I am not okay with any of them playing on here, if you free progamer i will reperl him on principal because, once he is freed then they will start all thta crap up again. Sorry I have already been fooled.  I am sorry I truly liked progamer, but if he stays the others will never leave and keep trying so rip the bandaid off! no more of these guys,
Look, we don't want you here you are NOT welcome anymore, go to another server sorry.  Your right this is an awesoem server NO OTHER SERVER WOULD TAKE THIS MUCH CRAP!.

Lucky us for being nice,  shocked   angry
but the nicest person will fight back when they have to. angry

We have to line in the sand now!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:21:27 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 03:21:09 am »

progamer already admitted he recognizes their getting pearled was fair

the terms cover this other nonsense

if he breaks the terms, he will definitely be pearled for ever, and anyone stupid enough to still disagree with it... well there will be no question of their intentions

hell there shouldn't be any questions now, look at my terms, they are common sense shit

vbelac refused to even APOLOGIZE earlier and instead escalated a war

now its even more simple, we hardly even need an abitrater

but i want more people involved so they don't think they can just pearl me in secret and bury me in some pearl vault without any further consideration like COMMANDER wanted to do to SHYSTAN! lol.. its so much crazyness lately..

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 03:51:31 am »

lets not make two misstakes here.

1st misstake:  unperling shystan his is a disease, and he spread to progamer and joey.
2nd mistake:  not standing our ground letting this group of now sheep and their leader that we stand strong!  They need this strong message, play somewhere else.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:11:37 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 06:18:58 am »

sorry savanah

still not enough people standing strong against this

i let them go

so it continues

im not going to be pearled to hold them

back me up against rage powered super gorilla commander next time more directly or wait for a good enough reason for fuhrer commander to approve of

shystan is banned, the rest of this nonsense is on people like vbelac who keep it going

stop defending griefers and there won't be any more problems

i let them go, its a win win for me, since i don't live in orange..

they will either grief your base and i can say i told you so, mock commander for being another useful idiot, and repearl them and we can all learn a valuable lesson for next time (except for commander who doesn't learn shit)

or they don't...

actually the third and MOST LIKELY OPTION is progamer spreads more and more poison to vbelac

vbelac spreads more and more poison to commander

commander spreads poison to whoever his blindly idiotically loyal friends are

they spread the poison to the next guy

the next guy.. etc

i pearled them to nip this in the bud but its already gone beyond that obviously

now all we can do is hope one of these fools pulls his FUCKING HEAD out of his FUCKING ASS or actually FUCKING QUITS for a change instead of just threatening it
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 06:48:53 am »

im pretty sure shystan has a new alt on the server.. not positive... but its the exact same Modus Operandi

he joins the server, tells a sad story, even built his base in the same place as shystan, just built onto it... can't think of any other reason someone would build their base as a continuation of another base unless the first base was theirs

was IMMEDIATELY in orange city ofcourse

the persons name is jem9467
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 06:49:16 am »

that could also explain why all of his friends have a fresh interest in the server
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 07:34:30 am »

haven't even looked twice at this guy, shytstan is not a priority to me
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2014, 07:43:20 am »

jem9467 broke into my house in the exact same spot as shystan, exactly same spot

vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 11:17:16 am »

"if progamer and vbelac can agree to stop helping and defending griefers, agree to warn us of their impending attacks which they obviously have full knowledge of since they are all in skype togther and all JOIN THE SERVER TOGETHER TO CARRY THEM OUT, and if vbelac apologizes for drastically escalating the situation rather than just fucking talking to me (instead he started insulting me and got commander to wage fullscale war) then i will be ok with their release as long as they follow my terms below"

Helping and defending..? I pearled sgt. Stop ignoring the facts and stop letting your pride get in the way; you're simply wrong about that. I pearled sgt. I'm not defending ANY griefers. I'm defending pro because he did nothing wrong. YOU initiated aggression towards both of us when we did NOTHING to violate the NAP or voluntary interaction. You escalated things to violence based on idiotic assumptions. I did warn commander of possible attacks, he was fully aware of the danger and ready to help, and I warned savanah to keep an eye on one of them. Again, your allegations simply are not true. I warned sgt not to grief, I told him I would pearl him if he did, there was no need to warn anyone else (although I did warn commander) because I was RIGHT THERE AND READY. AND THEN WHEN HE DID USE VIOLENCE I DID PEARL HIM. Can you please let that sink into your thick skull for a moment. I did not "drastically escalate the situation", that was you. You initiated aggression on grounds of suspicion alone. I'm not going to apologize for YOUR mistakes.

Stay Determined.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: