Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: This server is being torn apart by griefers..  (Read 9952 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 02:00:57 am »

so apparently you were in on the whole effort too, joining at the same time, knowing who was who and what they were upto...

that lends even more support to my assumptions
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 02:01:06 am »

Noooooooooooooooooooooo dammit noooo
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 02:02:14 am »

No  then joey will log in and destroy Orange city.

He'll say it wasn't me just my bad troll friends
ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 02:06:21 am »

I have no intention of retaliating or destroying anyone's property. And never have, not even for a second. Check my damn chests, tell me if you see a single TNT in there. Besides, the snitches will bust me in 5 seconds flat that I placed a TNT. And yeah, you took my bow, my sword, my arrows, and my flint, that's all you took, but I do want all of those back. I would say restitution should go to the victim, but I have not committed any crimes with victims in them.

So yeah, freedom would be appreciated please. Also, unless you have direct proof of a crime, can you please not break in my roof? Thanks.

If you're so concerned about Joey than perl him and have him go through this process, stop taking it out on me.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 04:10:16 am »

SO if all your friends are banned or perled WHY? would you want to be here?

That makes no sense.

I saw when you an joey fell into shystans trap, when he was perled you were straight you told the key element, he did not want to play minecraft he was playing the social game mindcraft, I knew exactly what he was all about at that point, you also said you and joey would stay and keep playing.

Apparenlt one of these other new ids I was told was joey?? so he is perled on another name it seems just not his joey id?

personally we are done with all this crazy shystan worship. #freeshystan, do you have any logical reasons, yeah!  Cause i want to play with out this drama.

So again what fun will it be for you to play by your self without the irl friends that come first?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:31:07 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 06:22:59 am »

he probably wants to play here to run around posting signs accusing intangir of shit

like he is doing at his own house

keeping the poison flowing

do you even know what fascist means?

we are all onto your game, either stop playing it, or you will be plainly recognized

if you honestly don't know what a fool you are, read the article i linked

numia12
Public

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 09:30:29 pm »

I want all of the griefers dead! All of them.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 07:23:37 am »

well they just don't have access so that works for me
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: