Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: This server is being torn apart by griefers..  (Read 9950 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: February 18, 2014, 11:56:46 pm »

So i joined today to find out that the griefers have come back and blown up orange city with tnt

one of them is running around planting signs that say #freeshystan

so i pearl this assclown and savanah actually says "lets see how long before progamer rejoins"
then immediately progamer rejoins

the last time progamer was on he went on a tnt spree, blowing up 3 of his own houses and proclaiming that he QUITS

so here is a guy with nothing to lose, cares about nothing on the server, and is LOADED with TNT, rejoining again immediately after the same group of guys who all quit a week or two ago.. they all rejoin for a griefing/harassment attack and he logs on with all of his tnt with no interest here?

the reasonable move here is to prevent him from blowing up the server

so i pearl him

then i say 'lets see which one of their stooges from skype joins next' then IMMEDIATELY vbelac joins

vbelac has been with these griefers since shystan was pearled, he even stood against commander with me (at least to my face, i come to find out he talked crap about me behind my back)

he invited shystan to the server
he even said he doesn't regret it even in light of all the shit that has happened because of his actions

he can't defend his logic or reasons and literally logs off when he sees me for the last week

far as i can tell he doesn't even play here anymore, he quit to civcrap with the rest of these trolls

so here he is joining NOW right after progamer was pearled to defend his honor, oh such justice!

he doesn't care about orange, doesn't care about the server, doesn't care about any of the grief these assholes have done on the server, but he rejoins immediately to defend the honor of his precious griefer/trolls/tnt bombers

so i pearl him and he calls me a worthless cunt and starts spewing a bunch of insults but i ignored him

then IMMEDIATELY commander joins?

commander did exactly the same thing a few weeks ago pearling shystan with practically no real crimes to nip his crap in the bud, which is what im doing now

i try to reason with commander, i tell him i just want to keep vbelac pearled for a bit so he can see the consequences of being a collectivist drone

i made an anology that when someone joins a collective, joins, parts, acts as a collective, defends the collective over any other reasonable thing he deserves to be judged as such

rather than argue with my logic he went straight for the pearl to kill me

started searching all around in his prot 4 with potions loaded for bear to kill me

then flat out tells me hes going to kill me

so i basically do exactly what he did before, he wants to kill me...

just doesn't make any sense
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 12:04:48 am »

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:09:38 am »

Truly these guys have been nothing but a nightmare.
A lot of you did not TRUST commanders GOOD Judgement in Perling shystan,
but he did teh right thing I too am SICK i caved to these guys trying to logic their way out of just wanting to troll and screw up our server.  We Great players on here WE DO NOT NEED THEM, nor do we want them.  I hold 3 of the perls from todays perlings.

I want this drama to stop Go back to civcrap and get your buts kicked by bigger jerks than you!

Thanks to Jerns and Flying B's hard work you can't see teh damage that are in these pictures.  I have soo many bumpers they found one spot i missed and blew teh shit out of it.  They can not be allowed to come back.  TO KEEP PEACE ON SERVER I believe joey, pro and sgt whould be rebanned!  Then there is not fight over a perl.  and Orange city will not be blown up.

* 2014-02-18_21.39.28.png (798 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 1138 times.)

* 2014-02-18_21.39.20.png (799.4 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 1118 times.)

* 2014-02-18_22.12.26.png (432.23 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 1125 times.)
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 12:36:28 am »

I guess I'll dissect this one step at a time.

"the last time progamer was on he went on a tnt spree, blowing up 3 of his own houses and proclaiming that he QUITS"

This is irrelevant; he can do what he wants with his property and this is not adequate proof of intent to grief to pearl someone.

"he invited shystan to the server
he even said he doesn't regret it even in light of all the shit that has happened because of his actions"

I don't regret it because this kind of stuff is what the server was made for. To solve conflicts and apply voluntaryist philosophies. I don't regret it because this actually gave us an opportunity to do so.

"he can't defend his logic or reasons"

This is because you ignored me so I literally can't speak to you.

"and literally logs off when he sees me for the last week"

Because I'm trying to avoid needless conflict like this.

"far as i can tell he doesn't even play here anymore, he quit to civcrap with the rest of these trolls"

ask savanah or commander, I've gotten on just about every day for the past while.

"he doesn't care about orange, doesn't care about the server, doesn't care about any of the grief these assholes have done on the server, but he rejoins immediately to defend the honor of his precious griefer/trolls/tnt bombers"

I've been here for almost two years.. Of course I care about this server. I pearled Sgt myself for the TNT thing, atypical was right there with me, savanah and jerns were also on. I came to defend pro because he did nothing wrong at all.

"so i pearl him and he calls me a worthless cunt and starts spewing a bunch of insults but i ignored him"

Expect a knee-jerk emotional reaction from ANYONE in this situation. Not that what I said was untrue.

i try to reason with commander, i tell him i just want to keep vbelac pearled for a bit so he can see the consequences of being a collectivist drone

"i made an anology that when someone joins a collective, joins, parts, acts as a collective, defends the collective over any other reasonable thing he deserves to be judged as such"

As I said before, I PEARLED SGT MYSELF. This argument literally has no basis in the reality of my position.

"rather than argue with my logic he went straight for the pearl to kill me"

Commander negotiated with you for a good long time before resorting to violence, and your logic is completely full of holes as I've already pointed out. I shouldn't have to apologize for putting friendship before drama.

"http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite"

You can't call him a hypocrite without admitting that you yourself are being one as well.

Stay Determined.
ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 12:40:46 am »

Nah dude I blew up all my properties in friesland with his complete permission. I would never blow up my house in orange, that's where I live, man.

So blowing up my own properties is now also against the rules? Didn't blow up the one in orange, because I knew it would leave a nasty crater in the ground that would repel newcomers.

You severely overestimate how malicious I am, don't you think if I had malicious intent I would've used that 100 TNT that I used on my properties out in the forests of friesland on orange city? Course not, I like this server.

Also I am not going to abandon my (real life, long time mind you) friends just because they're trolls. Fine, pearl my friends, ban them even. I'm not going to abandon them because they trolled you guys. My personal feelings about them have no relevance. I care about fairness as much as all of you. If they must be perled then perl them. Do not use my friend's actions as a reason to perl Caleb and I. Do that once we actually grief. Which won't happen

What I do know is that Simon broke into my house through my roof without my consent, and slashed the hell out of me again without my consent.

As for the "Progamer and Caleb just HAPPENED to sign in!" We all play together as a clan, I would never play minecraft by myself, it's boring as hell. I see Joey sign in and I go "hey! Joey's on! I'll go see what he's up to." "Hey! Caleb's on! I'll go see what he's up to." And no doubt Caleb does the same for us, as we are all good friends.

#freecalebandprogamer
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 01:06:56 am »

To Vbelac:

calling something irrelivant doesn't make it irrelivant, i explained clearly how and why it is irrelivant

he has nothing to lose, said he quits, is loaded with tnt, and has already shown he is willing to do unreasonable things for his loyalties, my reason clearly is upheld

if inviting a harasser griefer to the server was to practice voluntaryist principles we all failed, commander pearled him without enough justifiable reasoning, and we foolishly defended him not realizing just how much of a piece of shit the guy was, psychopaths take advantage of the empathetic ALL THE TIME

http://www.addictiontoday.org/addictiontoday/2013/10/empathy-trap-sociopath-triangle.html

i ignored you because you were calling me a worthless cunt and a child and other bullshit, if those were your reasons they suck

you are trying to avoid justifying your actions

i didn't know you pearled sgt, if i had i wouldn't have pearled you
this obviously shows you are not 100% in their gang if you will pearl someone FINALLY when they literally TNT a fucking city..., maybe there is hope for YOU, but now your psycho girlfriend is hunting me out of blinding stupidity, rage and loyalty to you...

the only hole you pointed out in my logic wasn't even IN my logic, it was a fact i DID NOT KNOW, and commander didn't tell it to me TILL AFTER HE TRIED TO KILL ME

no one told me, absent that fact all of my logic is perfectly reasonable

and commander didn't "negociate" at ALL

he basically had me try and make my case for pearling you, didn't respond to a single fucking thing i said! didn't question me, didn't argue against me, didn't debate me, didn't do any of that

instead he came straight at me to kill me

and i do realize how absurd it is that our positions are 180 degrees reversed

but i recognized my mistake 2 weeks ago, he hasn't recognized his at all

Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 01:11:15 am »

to progamer:

are you quitting or not?
what are your interests in this server?
if you have chosen unreasonable blind loyalty to griefers and harassers, why should i not expect you to continue to do so? (especially now that you explain how loyal you are?)

you can be held collectively responsible if you behave as a collective which you clearly do and admit to

your friends are all griefers and trolls, they are not welcome here, and you say you don't like playing without them.. what other interests can you possibly have here then?

im sure you can clearly see if you have any reasonability at all how i have to take preventative measures giving all of the massive threat factors you have going against you

if you don't like it don't associate with pieces of shit, this is a natural consequences of being in a nap violating clan
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 01:15:17 am »

my original offer still stands

vbelac: apologize for calling me a worthless cunt and stop defending griefers, progamer has clearly stated where his loyalties lie, and they aren't with voluntaryism, they are with known griefers/trolls
do you intend to unpearl him yes or no?
do you intend to retaliate like your psycho girlfriend yes or no?
can you calm down your psycho girlfriend yes or no?
will your psycho girlfriend FUCK OFF if you are released or will you double team me?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:17:10 am by Simon_the_Digger » Logged
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 01:24:38 am »

i wanted to avoid this whole mess, and avoid escalation

i figured pearling you two was the safest route to avoid more disaster considering sgt blew up part of orange

and that their alts were still joining/harassing the server

nip it in the bud, sort it out later

i told commander that too

i also tried reasoning with commander to avoid escalation, i HAVE gear, as commander well knows now that he FAILED to KILL ME ON SIGHT, fucking ass

he didn't respond to a single argument other than to say something like "what a joke" or something similar AFTER he threatened to kill me

ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 01:30:39 am »

I have no TNT I used it all on the properties, remember?

Like I said, I think you missed it. I am good friends with these people, but my feelings for them are irrelevant when it comes to fairness and justice. SGT totally deserved that pearl, am I glad he's pearled? Of course not, SGT is a really good friend of mine and I love playing with him. But objectively, he had it coming. And I support the pearl 100%.

As for the question do I intend to keep playing? I'm not sure, I want to, but I'm not going to do so if having troll friends is enough to warrant a perl and I'm expected to disassociate with them on that premise. I'll be happy to play here with Vbelac. Or perhaps make some new friends. Simon assumes rather than ask. Which is why I am so afraid to talk to him. x10 since he's willing to break into my house and cut me down.

I didn't blow up ALL of my properties, see the big house in Orange that says HHD industries? Yeah, that ones still up, so I have a place to store stuff and sleep. I'm not going to cast myself into the wild. This server is too hard for that.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 01:38:38 am »

why are you using third person pronouns when talking to me?

no one else will set you free

all your reasons should be addressed to me

i addressed all of my reasons to you
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 01:43:02 am »

i clearly explained my reasons

in situations where there are threat factors it is reasonable to assume

if someone breaks in your house with a gun do you wait for them to use it on you? or do you assume they could use deadly force?

if someone teams up with guys who blow up the server and grief, explains his blindly loyal, and has tons of tnt which he isn't afraid to use, do you assume he is a threat, or wait for him to use it

your not giving me much else to go off of
ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 01:53:14 am »

Sorry, I'm not "blindly loyal". I just care about my friends more than a minecraft server. I don't have two priorities, minecraft server and friends. I have many more, come on dude.

One priority that's higher than my friends? Fairness, I care about fairness more than my friends. That's an example. The perl of SGT was fair and reasonable. And I will support further perls of my friends if they commit crimes worthy of a perl.

And perling me was not fair, my crimes have been
1: destroying my property.
2: having friends who happen to be trolls.

And friends I'm even willing to have imprisoned or ban if they commit an offense that makes those punishments acceptable and fair, based on the standards that you claim.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2014, 01:59:00 am »

I'm just tried of all of them this whole group needs to be banned, BUT THE CANCER

They are all in it

Pro you lied you killed  thegreatjaxon at the voluntaryist tower so you know he was,
we are not stupid man, you guys lead him, ahhaha, to orange city to grief it and start all this shit tonight. YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE GO AWAY.
I'm sorry i do not want you setting off 100tnt in orange city to blow the shit out of our mountaina nd your home and then go it was just my property.  
Look you guys don't want to play here and WE DON'T want you!  So GO AWAY

You don't RESPECT this server or the owner who is sooooo freaking gracious.
Go to back to civcrap or have you all been banned from there already?

* 2014-02-19_01.28.32.png (73.06 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 1076 times.)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 01:59:32 am »

ok that sounds reasonable enough

i will let you go if you agree to not retaliate and to not try to free your admittedly fairly pearled friends

i will give you the three orange wood planks i broke from your house to make us even...

i have some of your stuff but it is mixed in with vbelacs..

not exactly sure who alls was whos, but as long as you agree to these few terms, and don't help your friends grief then i will be fine with freeing you
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: