Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciation  (Read 4983 times)
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« on: February 09, 2014, 10:27:16 pm »

I just wanted to make a post about how much I (and many others) appreciate every second and all the labour intangir puts into this server.     smiley

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:39:03 pm »

thanks man, i appreciate your involvement too
and the other considerate players on the server

i may not be perfect but i do try pretty hard to make this server fun enjoyable and a learning experience
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:39:03 am »

Thank you I know you put in a lot of thankless hours making the server what it is, and maintaining it.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 01:49:39 am »

It is events like this that really show you what people think though

i am so disappointed in some of you, people ive played with for literally over a year, who have thrown that relationship away for some fucking piece of shit griefer troll

good riddance

also commander i am really really sorry i didn't side when you for pearling this fucking idiot

it was about principle but this shitstain still never deserved such consideration and look what he has done with it

every single thing he has done, every step of the way was apparently for nothing more than to drive a wedge between our players and ruin the community

and he did it

he divided us, took advantage of our courtesy, hospitality, values, and decency and with his discourtesy, cruelty, lack of integrity and indecency he managed to somehow split us apart
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 02:07:38 am »

thanks man, it's all good

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 07:33:05 am »

Thank you for all you do
numia12
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 09:17:17 am »

New here but thank you! Really love the server so far!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: