Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rounding up a justice posse #freeshystan  (Read 5213 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: February 04, 2014, 01:31:56 am »

I intend to create a group of justice seekers who will right the imbalances in the world wherever they occur

justice will be the highest ideal

right now shystan wants to play, has made an apology, seems reasonable enough, and has already lost ALL of his property, which was worth far more than any harms he has done

he is being held by commander with the ADMISSION from commander that he doesn't want to let him go because he has already mixed shystans stolen loot in with his own

i have no particular shits to give about shystan, this is about principle

justice is NOT being done, savanah is not claiming any further harms, shystan is open to negociation and change but is not being given any chance, and he is now suffering the massive injustice of having ALL of his legitimately obtained property taken by someone who was NEVER HARMED AND being indefinitely held in prison

commander was never harmed by the so called "griefer"
commander took all of his loot (along with joey apparently), and horses
any futher damage claims against shystan should be taken up with commander who has all of his loot
commander claims he is serving justice on behalf of others like savanah
savanah has requested the guy be set free
commander never asked savanah what damages she was claiming or tried to actually SERVE JUSTICE

he is arbitrarily holding the guy because of 'three strikes' and because he stole the guys stuff and doesn't want to give it back

I hearby demand commander do one of three things:
1. justify himself to the satisfaction of others who understand justice and reason
2. arbitrate terms of release with the supposed griefer and his victims, and then release him
3. or just free him flat out

if you do not, me and my justice posse will have no choice but to do whatever is necessary to right this wrong, we will break though whatever obstacle you put in justices way, any damages you force us to cause will be repaid out of your property, if you attempt to retailate unjustly against us we will take further action as necessary!

JUSTICE WILL either PREVAIL or you will be fully exposed as the tyrant you are

whoever wants to join me in this please either message me or reply here

if no one joins me i will still do it alone and i will accept all responsibility and be fully accountable for all reasons behind my actions (unlike some)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:34:19 am by Simon_the_Digger » Logged
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 01:38:53 am »

we are ALREADY DOING THIS.  your being a tyrant... shocked grin
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 01:40:09 am »

im just doing my job ma'am

justice is the responsibility of every freedom loving person
ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 02:00:28 am »

Joey DID NOT TAKE Shystan's loot. It was given to him voluntarily by Shystan, with Shystan's complete support and approval, 100%. With both the intention for Joey to give him back the property when he is freed, and for Joey to use some of the things he needed. Shystan and Joey have been cooperating from the beginning. Joey never "looted" him.

But yeah other than that I agree.
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 02:01:55 am »

This all seems a bit one sided though. You blame almost everything on Commander yet you dont fully understand both sides of the argument. This isn't justice, this is just biased opinion on a subject.

A man like me just needs infinity
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 02:07:24 am »

Thank you BRianlesszombie.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 02:09:44 am »

well feel free to enlighten us

i am placing the heavy burden of responsibility on commander because he is holding the pearl, and shystans loot

and he hasn't explained how such extreme action is justified

my number 1 option is for him to explain himself

Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 03:17:20 am »

Justice posse disolved

Basically looks like #2/#3 option was chosen

the terms that they agreed to are basically default terms for anyone anyway, other than "pranking" whatever that means..

oh well i have no interest or business in this matter anymore all charges and disputes with commander are dropped, justice prevails

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:30:53 am by Simon_the_Digger » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: