Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KOS Bounty for: Nalc49 and Hotheaded14 (Breaking and entering)  (Read 6624 times)
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« on: February 08, 2014, 04:36:20 am »

I am offering a 1d 1ep bounty for the prison pearls of Nalc49 and Hotheaded14. Any reports on their activities and whereabouts will also be rewarded.

Logs confirm that Nalc49 and Hotheaded14 broke into my house on the evening of February 7. The site indicates that they are playing from the same IP, but they were both logged in at the same time, so I suspect two players online from the same location.

They logged in for the first time just a few hours after I re-pearled michael1love, and moved very quickly to my base out in the boonies. They did not randomly grief anything or break into any area except a small, underground room that had held michael1love's prison pearl for a few minutes, which suggests that was their motive.

They were entirely unsuccessful. The pearl is secured elsewhere, and every block in my house is reinforced with stone or better. The fact that they broke through a dozen or so stone-reinforced blocks to gain access to this particular area, and only this area, further suggests that liberation of the pearl was their motive.

Regardless of motive, I consider them both KOS.

The evidence attached below shows their point of entry and their names in the logs.

* 2014-02-08_03.41.38.png (207.5 KB, 854x480 - viewed 1095 times.)

* Evidence - Nalc49 Hotheaded14.png (227.34 KB, 854x480 - viewed 1119 times.)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 04:39:10 am by The_Shanghai_Kid » Logged
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 11:38:47 am »

Last night When i was on Zeelze apparently attacked and killed by them and when i tried to confront them they changed the subject and ignored me. I didnt have any pearls on me at the time so i could just pearl them.

A man like me just needs infinity
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: