Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael1Love: Imprisoned for theft and griefing  (Read 4311 times)
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« on: February 05, 2014, 05:24:08 pm »

Update #3: After Hotheaded14 and Nalc49 broke into my home in a futile attempt to recover Michael's pearl, I did some research on all three of them. I found Michael1Love's rap sheet here:

http://bans.lichcraft.com/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=michael1love&server=0

He's been banned multiple times for various forms of griefing, and also, apparently, using hacks.

Update #2: I caught up with Michael1Love again and re-pearled him. His pearl is secured in a remote, reinforced obsidian encasement.

Update #1: Michael1Love is currently at large. See below for details.

Michael1Love stole my mine cart near Imperial Keep around 4:30 pm Central time. He was disrespectful of repeated requests to return the cart. He was warned that I would imprison him. See the attached screenshot.

Wolves15, Shystan and I engaged in a brief manhunt. Michael was caught near the southwest corner of the rail system, where I pearled him.

His pearl has been temporarily secured, but I would prefer to add it to Intangir's vault for long-term storage. My current intention is to leave Michael imprisoned.

Stan also mentioned that Michael claimed to be running hacks, but was not banned for lack of evidence. I didn't see any signs of hacks during combat. I hit him two or three times with a Diamond Sword and he died.

Also, Wolves and Stan indicated that he verbally harassed Locke_C. Wolves further mentioned that Intangir supported efforts to pearl Michael. However, my pearling is based entirely on his theft of my cart and subsequent disrespect of efforts to resolve the issue. I mention it here for the purpose of full disclosure.

If anyone wants to discuss the issue further for any reason, please post here, not in-game.

* michael1love - Pearl Evidence.png (220.26 KB, 854x480 - viewed 978 times.)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:28:32 pm by The_Shanghai_Kid » Logged
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 06:59:38 pm »

While trying to correct a technical issue, I logged with the pearl in my inventory. I'm not experienced with the pearl system and it simply slipped my mind while I was trying to solve the other issue I was having. So Michael is free and I'm -1 pearl and -3 hours. No good deed goes unpunished. Thanks Obama.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:10:25 pm by The_Shanghai_Kid » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 04:06:42 pm »

hahaha thanks obama Wink

maybe that will be enough to teach that turd to stop spamming obscenities too

The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 10:38:16 pm »

I caught up with Michael1Love tonight and re-pearled him. His pearl is secured in an obsidian vault. If anyone has any questions or concerns about the issue, please post here.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 11:13:08 pm »

on account of him saying he hacks anyway, and on account of him using spam mods to spam filth across the server, i am reluctant to give a shit

"Never seen him before in my life, feel free to torture this man, or whatever it is you do" jeffrey goins, twelve monkeys Wink

The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 02:36:02 pm »

Update #3: After Hotheaded14 and Nalc49 broke into my home in a futile attempt to recover Michael's pearl, I did some research on all three of them. I found Michael1Love's rap sheet here:

http://bans.lichcraft.com/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=michael1love&server=0

He's been banned multiple times for various forms of griefing, and also, apparently, using hacks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: