Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KOS HarveyJohns Griefing Orange City  (Read 5613 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: January 29, 2014, 03:48:05 am »

Harvey has griefed in Orange City yet again.
His prefered Mo is Iron reignforced Stone all over your home and property and food supply.
5D for his perl.  I had to kill him but had no perl on me, so he is still free.
Wasted 3 enchanted Diamond picks and 9 iron picks cleaning up most his mess.

* 2014-01-28_09.45.05.png (361.7 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 1086 times.)
jerns
Public

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:01:37 am »

Harvey griefed? Are you sure it was him?
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 04:18:49 pm »

ya she saw him doing it all first hand

he even swung his sword at her and called her all sorts of rude names
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 04:47:17 pm »

This seems out of character. Any indication of motive? Any possibility of account intrusion?
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 07:36:47 am »

I wish I could say this is the First time, but it is Not the first time he has done this so I guess not out of character.  There have been multiple other incidents.

Muliple property dispute appears to have set him off  THIS TIME.

1-Iron protected stone around Locke_c's home and doors locking him in, got him to remove it
2-Stone griefing on back dock area, but I talked him into removing it
3-Minor Griefed the New food farm and tree farm
4-Multiple stupid buildings to just take up space in orange
5-Broke chests at flying_b's home -unsure if he is the one who realy griefed Flying_b in Orange,
   and had a lot of stuff in his "trade chest" that looked like things from Flying_b's home.  
   Flying_b left so we just let it go.

Apparently he likes to do this maybe just holding back because Lupecake is friend?
I don't know.  But if there is a dissagreement he should be able to talk it out with out, not cursing at someone and then griefing other peoples property.  He stated Orange was UGLY, so if he is so offended by it why keep going there?Huh

I put up from with alot from him, and After he called me a bitch and other names over the discussion about multiple buildings in Orange City, a City he does not live in, and minor griefs EVERYTIME he logs in, when we need rooms for homes, He ACTED nice and asked me questions about shepkeepers and stuff,
The entire time he was gathering supplies, griefing the farm and griefing my home, so yeah it is in character, you just never had a conflict with him.

Not sure what his intentions were at first but he set off the snitches every place I had just been like he was hunting me down, this day I had diamond armor to his surprise i usually have on chainmail when he sees me, and when I arrived at my home griefed, up he came at me and I had better armor so I got the best of him.  I did not have a perl on me, and had he not come at me I planned to go get a perl and perl him right there, when I saw all the stone and his sign, but I could not make it in my home, so he was killed and not perled.

At this point he is KOS, and if he does log in he needs to stay out of Orange,
It's not fair to other people in Orange.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:33:52 am by SavanahMile » Logged
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 07:50:43 pm »

Thanks for the details. Will keep my eyes open.
Lupecake
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 08:21:56 am »

Sorry all for the troubles.  I have been playing with him online for about a year and I trusted him enough to share all chests.  He accidentally changed the CT lock on some chests of ours, and he tried to log in to fix it but he could not get on.

Savanah, he told me it was stone reinforced, not iron.  He realizes he went over board.

Is he now banned from the server Intangir?
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 01:22:14 pm »

Lupecake, sorry I did not see this earlier.  The server does not ban him for this, you know Intangir doesn't do that.  That's why we have prision perl.
If he can not log in there is another issue, hardware/software/or password, but it is not the server or he is lieing.  I don't think any thing has changed on here either.  Tell him to try again, fix your chests, and log before I catch him.  Smiley  I'll let him fix your chest he's a boat ride from me.
Please tell me these chests are not in Orange.
Lupecake
Public

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 08:28:19 am »

thanks Savanah, and no, the chests are not in orange.

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 01:01:57 pm »

sounds good.  I don't want you to lose your stuff.  he owes me 3 enchanted diamond picks and 5 iron picks( i used his iron to make 4 of the picks).  no that stone was not stone protected, he had stone and iron on him he iron protected it. ahahaha anyway..

We are buds I would never stop ya from getting you stuff
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: