Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In anticipation of 1.6 Horse stables & feed stores have been built  (Read 4086 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: July 30, 2013, 01:09:16 pm »

Horse and Donkeys welcome!!!!

Akira Ravine- If you have a cave you will have a stall assigned for your horse or donkey, only two stalls each cave.

New Haven - There are temp stalls to  park your horse if you need to run to your home, or Commander built stairs up near wall. 

Shroomica Rail point & Shops - We will have horse supplies if required, and space to park horse if needed.

Junction Trading post - we will make some stalls, and also sell supplies if they are needed for horses.
If horses need water or wheat/hay we will sell it so you can continue your journey if needed.

vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 01:11:37 pm »

I think it may be better to just put up a public wheat farm instead of selling it.

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 03:39:38 pm »

Well in areas that are remote I will still offer it. 
There are public wheat farms in New Haven, Elefetheria, and I assume the other major cities, but if you travel underground I think it should just be available, I offer free armor at Shroomica, New Haven, and Akira, so I am just covering remote areas, it could be for cobble or something inexpensive.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 06:34:15 pm »

All of my shops will sell apples, golden apples, golden carrots, and bails of hay for your horses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: