Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maps of the Survival Server Cities and Traveler's Guide Books  (Read 5282 times)
Shaman
Public

« on: March 21, 2013, 12:48:59 pm »

MAPS

Depending on the size of the map, they are 3-12 iron bars apiece.

I've got maps of not only the city center, but also Dragon's Perch, the lands surrounding town, and a zoomed out map of the region. Copies can be had for the following prices:

small - 7 iron bars
medium - 8 iron bars
large - 9 iron bars
regional map - 12 iron bars

If you bring me a blank map to copy onto, the process and info cost 3 iron bars.

GUIDE BOOKS

Guide books are being written for different regions and biomes, complete with coords of natural landmarks, resources, and Shaman's emergency shelters.

These can be bought for a single diamond or 25 iron bars.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:57:24 pm by Shaman » Logged

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 08:59:17 am »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  I am bringing my iron
Lupecake
Public

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 05:38:12 am »

came by, it was locked... Sad
Shaman
Public

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 10:00:10 am »

The maps are in Forge at the moment anyways. This was always meant to be traded in person since this offer was from before I found out about shops. I am going to put a few size 2 maps into the shop the next time I'm in town though. I'm currently east of NH on a hunting trip.

My shop is no longer locked. There's a pressure plate to open the door. Just food in there right now though and I need to go lower the prices.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 08:43:46 am »

Shaman, I would like to buy a regional map from you for New Haven what other regional maps do you have?  You said maps are in forge, they are not for sale or publicly displayed in forge are they?   Brainless zombie has created maps of New Haven displayed at the entrance of new haven next to Trevends head..  lol NOT MY HEAD, I am keeping mine
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: