Poll
Question: What should we do to the server to get more players?  (Voting closed: October 12, 2013, 03:20:51 pm)
add Factions? which will remove citadel - 2 (100%)
go back to V2? Old world before this one - 0 (0%)
Make a new map?  same custom stuff but smaller - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we do to the server to get more players?  (Read 4213 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: October 07, 2013, 03:20:51 pm »

If you have an idea that is not on the options post it seperately on the website for intangir to read.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 04:52:11 pm »

Definitely not factions, I don't really know what we're doing wrong - just advertise as much as we can. But, when 1.7 comes out, we should have a brand new world with all the new biomes and features (not necessarily to replace our current, custom biome world, but possibly add a second world; like how the prison world is linked). And speaking of worlds, I also think more 'planets' would be cool. I was a real fan of the idea intangir had with the multiple worlds, and hopes he makes new ones. Maybe a lava planet or a skyland planet  wink. I think that'd make us stand out more. Something to think about..   afro

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:22:38 pm »

ya im thinking about a new world of some sort for 1.7
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »

Jaketimer told me youtube was good advertising, please make videos and post them.  Commander I am sure yours would look cooler than mine.  I think if more than one player posted videos on youtube that would help us too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: