Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A buff in security  (Read 5031 times)
brainlesszombie5
Public

« on: May 02, 2013, 09:41:17 pm »

I've noticed ,as all of you by now, a mob problem. Many reasons are behind this problem but what if we "hire security" around New Haven. What I'm getting at is we could make iron golems to patrol the streets. In this is expensive but I have a good amount of unused iron blocks I could spare. I'm sure many other people have iron to spare too. This might solve a mob problem inside the city. Even with a wall no matter how u build it what you want to keep out always manage to get it. So that's why people create a kind of guard. This wall alone can do nothing with out an iron security system

A man like me just needs infinity
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 07:27:06 am »

Yes, I agree, Once you finish the back wall I will add a second iron golem, but I don't want it to wander out of the city, and there is a huge area it can leave on the back left right now.  once we finish the back roads and the full wall is in place and we get more lighting around areas that need it, it will go back to normal maybe or as close as we can, I had a creeper blast me next to shamans cobble buildings yesterday would be dead if not for diamond armor.  I have added over 200 torches to the back area, and additional torches around and in the top of the factory.
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 08:43:56 pm »

On top of this, I propose we start putting street lanterns at ever corner of every plot. It isn't hard for us to travel to and from Eleftheria with the rails to mine the glowstone.

Stay Determined.
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 10:47:21 pm »

Yea we need organized lamp posts for light so the occasional dark area.

A man like me just needs infinity
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 07:38:57 pm »

i love the rail

we can make inset lights into the street curb too
Shaman
Public

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 10:52:04 am »

[ author=Intangir link=topic=2527.msg17433#msg17433 date=1367804337]
i love the rail

we can make inset lights into the street curb too

[/]

You can get to Forge, Yomi, and New Oasis on that sucker too... Speaking of Yomi, I need to go clear out some building space there so other folk can build houses there. I got the town Square all planned out with shop space and a public farm.

You can build a simple wooden lamp by stackig up 2 fence posts and a wooden plank on top, with 4-5 torches set into the top block. Requires much less travel.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: