Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Oasis (Public City)  (Read 5972 times)
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« on: April 02, 2013, 03:52:21 pm »

New Oasis is a new public city in the desert with an open invite for all people unless stated otherwise.

Coordinates:
x: 23950
z: 12725

Feel free to invite anybody.
We also have a ravine underneath the city which we plan to populate in the future.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Stay Determined.
Shaman
Public

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 01:19:15 am »

I'm building a castle there. It's the building with the brick foundations and entrance off to the side facing the sea.

My basement goes down to y11. My Mines extend 1km south of my castle. If you run into my minecart tunnel (1x2 and 1x3, no track yet), please wall off the breach without obstructing the passage and go around. It would be a shame if I hit somebody doing 80kph on a minecart or mistook someone for a MOB and shot them.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 09:36:57 pm »

If the ravine is not taken may I have the ravine plz.

A man like me just needs infinity
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 11:00:26 pm »

That depends, for sure you can use any part of it that isn't claimed. What do you want to use it for? just personal stuff or to make it a public city thing?

Stay Determined.
Shaman
Public

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 11:54:14 pm »

Hey BrainlessZombie, there's space for settlement in Yomi. I'd be happy to PM you the coords if you wanna build a house and layout the city plan there.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 07:52:59 am »

Here is a map of New Oasis, it's a pretty cool area, good location with rail/ transit to other cities

[attachment deleted by admin]
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 12:41:39 pm »

cool map

what program do you use to make maps like that

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 03:37:22 pm »

Masterful made it he told me once i forgot, so I sent him a message to find out as I would like to make a private one of New Haven, and the land mass New Haven is on
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: