Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stronghold discovered in Mushroom Biome, Emergency Shelter Nearby  (Read 3910 times)
Shaman
Public

« on: March 04, 2013, 01:15:03 am »

The Entrance to the Stronghold is on top of the cliffs where my Emergency shelter is located. If you're in my shelter at the main entry*, go to the left and when you come out into a somewhat wider space, go to the right (around the stairs, not down them) and make another right. A short tunnel leads to stairs blocked by sand. If you remove it, the entrance to the Stronghold will be to your left somewhere. Behind you is a tree with pumpkins growing in it (30-40 blocks away). The stairs that go down go to the beach entrance.

*halfway up the cliff facing the sea, flanked by torches and possibly blocked by 1 or 2 blocks of sand
x22886
y83
z11145

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 12:03:23 pm »

i cant find it but im pretty sure there are no pre-generated stronghold structures

stronghold has a special meaning in minecraft, it is s pre-generated complex of underground hallways that contain libraries and an end portal
Shaman
Public

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 07:37:46 am »

[ author=Intangir link=topic=2448.msg16990#msg16990 date=1362420203]
i cant find it but im pretty sure there are no pre-generated stronghold structures

stronghold has a special meaning in minecraft, it is s pre-generated complex of underground hallways that contain libraries and an end portal

[/]

I know what it means. There was a square hole in the ground surrounded by chiseled stone blocks. I didn't go in, so I guess a player could have made it...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: