Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KrazyKat and his alts need to stay perled  (Read 4063 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: February 09, 2013, 11:38:56 pm »

There is a hugh risk factor in letting this id go.
KrazyKat is logging on now trying to say he wants to get freed let us be remined that if one of their 4 IDS get unerled they will be able to log on with the new alt listed below and pugsandkisses(know snitch proven griefer id)
This griefer was given a chance to make amends he said no too much work then threatened me, and then his budies went on a greifing spree.
Krazykat4
Alts

zAnnekzHD
 minimitch140 ( new alt)
 afrowe
 fiona72
 PugsAndKisses
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 01:04:45 am »

http://voluntaryist.intangir.org/index.php?topic=2369.msg16635#msg16635
Just saying.
I'm most likely not going to release them either way, though. Unless somebody out there actually objects to it.

Stay Determined.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 03:08:25 am »

it can be hard to quantify risks/threats

probably a good measure is to keep 1 alt pearled so if parole doesn't work out we only need to pearl 1 to exile them all again

many of them obviously share accounts so its pretty much an all or nothing ordeal

we will have to try and stay in contact with the new players to make sure none are being griefed by this gaggle (we should do that anyway though)

we should allow everyone to claim damages and see if they are willing to make up it all
if not perhaps some sort of negotiation/arbitration can be managed
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 05:31:03 pm »

So what I think I hear Intangir saying is IF you could find out EVERYONE they owe damages to and if ALL those people were okay then there is still the risk/threat of what they will continue to do. So who wants the full time job to babysit players that came to our server to grief krazykat originally told me his friends told his this is a great server to grief, that is why they were here and that is why he came here.

I agree with Vbelac I see no positive reasons to free ANY of their IDs.  I support not releasing.  We are getting other players that want to enjoy the server, but good players leave with griefers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: