Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: End of the Earth  (Read 6053 times)
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« on: January 29, 2013, 04:29:28 pm »

Just curious, has anybody else made it to the edge of the world? if not, then I am the first Evil I made it as far south as physically possible.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Stay Determined.
Spanone
Public

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 05:23:10 pm »

How far was it?
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 06:03:15 pm »

You can see my coordinates on the upper-right. I was around 20,000 blocks away from New Haven.

Stay Determined.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 06:21:54 pm »

i hit the northern edge Wink

i think arcanight has hit eastern and maybe southern edge
Shaman
Public

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 03:10:49 am »

I fell off the southern end in a boat and popped up under a house. I had to tunnel out and then a creeper chased me off before I could plug the hole. My boat should be around there somewhere if it's still intact. I hope it is so it can act as an "oops sorry" gift to the homeowner.

It's due south a few hundred metres from Orange Man Land.

Edited to Add:
"Orange Man Land" was the first sign I saw in Elfteria. I mistook it for the town's name rather than just that of the huge Manor house in front.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:56:11 am by Shaman » Logged

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
anoddhue
Public

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 10:28:57 pm »

That's fine, there is no "official" name besides a poll that less than a dozen people voted on. It'll end up being whatever most people call it. So far, that's a tie between "elftheria" and "spawn town" or maybe even "spawntinent".

Shaman
Public

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 10:53:13 am »

Oh, so that's the spawntinent?! I've never spawned there before. I've been there... But I got there by wrecking a boat and then walking/being chased into town. It's several islands away from my base island.

I kind of feel like drawing a large map to scale by hand... I went to school for Horticulture and landscaping. We had to do basic surveying and cartography for the landscape design portion of our study.

Anyone wanna help? I need to know the coords for locations where you fell off the map to figure out the scale ratios. I also need coords for any locations you wish to appear on the map. Since the world is flat, there are no projection issues to work out, but expeditions will have to be made relating the exact distances between landmasses, locations of landmarks, descriptions of resources and biomes, and etc...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 12:59:19 pm »

lol spawntinent is the continent everyone spawns on
its pretty big, everyone has spawned there Wink

its something around x 20000-23000 z 10000-12000
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: