Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: onabost, scubastooge, c3cmagrum Perled - not respecting property rights, damages  (Read 3802 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: January 20, 2013, 08:38:58 am »

Onaboat started the night by breaking into a group skelly spawner I was using.  I was using it and then I realized someone had broken it I asked is anyone mining?  no answer, I asked did anyone hit water or was just underground, nope nothing, so once I figure out it was him I say damit it was you onaboat you wrecked my spawner I was just at, then he acts like it was an accident, he says he will fix it so I work with him to fix it, as he doesn't want to be perled he says.  Then he starts giving every new person that loggs on the coords to camp no questions asked,  hey here is our coords, so we start getting into discussions about property rights,  He stooge and together and scuba stooge asks where can I build I say any unclaimed land, onaboat is like any land, so then I find myself hearing from scoobastooge hey look I'm in a tree house, and a few minutes later they say absolute billy.  I immediately go hey where are you?  Billy only has one place where his name is displayed on the house on my property i gave him, where My sons tree house is on my land claimed with a tree line and fence and several signs stating claimed no tresspassing.  I get there they have burned down all the trees clearing MY LAND, put up a wall tore down my fence in section and put up signs that say all welcome to public.  I look the massive TREES that made up the tree house are burned and gone.  So I perl onaboat.  In chat he stated he knew it was my land and he did it on purpose, why should i have more than others.  Scoobastooge was with him when I arrived the two of them working on MY LAND stealing it from me destroying property. He was perled then released. Not my choice to release him, they are clearly buddies either way he was up in Locke_C's tree house he know there was a home and they both trespassed and allowed this home to be burned.  They stayed together thick as thieves and Scobastooge even played with the alt of onaboat when it logged on. C3cmagrun logs on while i am replanting trees goes striaght back to the spawner and destroys the spawner, so no one can use it, because he thought it was just my property, he posts signs that's what you get savanah, it is destroyed because I would not free his griefing land-grabbing, forest burning character.    So someone tracked him down and perled that character, I think Simon.    ScoobaSTOOGE was perled again he is with this guy, and he starts hanging outside my home at the gates, mostlikely looking for onaboat's perl, don't know, and this point don't care.  There are sogns and I told him no tresspassing read the signs again he didn't care they already got away with it he did not move on.  These three ids are all perled.  sick of griefing crap, and lieing griefers.  Once they are perled they twist the truth and say anything.  DONE They can not make up for the Spawner it's gone.  I still have to try to rebuild my sons home.  They removed a glass ceiling that keep vines back, and I can not replace all the vines that made this place a hidden gem for my son.  One major rule here respect property rights!!!! neither of these guys did.  Sick of the convo with these griefers!  The last batch went  on whining to everyone too, those guys asked me to perl Commander see stupid new griefers we all know each other, most of us played on the old map. 
amcconnachie
Public

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 09:09:48 am »

Someone also tried to break into my vault last night too... Found it all dug around in what looks like they were trying to find weaknesses. They griefed my house, broke random blocks, etc. They never got into the vault though.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 11:35:51 am »

Is your place in deadwood?  That is where I am thinking you might be located.  Do you have a snitch in your vault?  or any clues on who damaged you?  It is hard to say so many new people were lead right to us by on-a-boat giving out our coords to every person that came on.  Is your vault obsidian?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: