Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vetur Furoa  (Read 6245 times)
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« on: January 14, 2013, 01:26:12 am »

Hello! Pedro(Commander4726) and I have started a new settlement/village/city/whatever in the arctic ice mountains known as Vetur Furoa. Coordinates will be provided by request if you're somebody we can trust! nice place for a winter vacation home Wink it's a good distance away from Spawntinent, so griefers will hardly be an issue.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:58:57 am »

Looks cold.  are there any wolves near by?
vbelac
Public

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 03:05:51 pm »

I haven't seen any wolves yet.

Stay Determined.
vbelac
Public

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 05:43:59 pm »

An update, Vetur Furoa is now the home of RYKER1234321, augrox, Irishsober, Commander4726 and vbelac(me). Due to the recent griefings at the old spawntinent city, we have decided to relocate at a much farther base. Anyone we trust is welcome to join. DO NOT BRING ANYONE OR GIVE ANYONE COORDINATES WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF VBELAC OR COMMANDER4726! This is to prevent griefing, stealing, etc. I'm also adding a couple screen shots. We have a nice beach right next to the city if anyone wants to be around us but dislikes the mountains or ice.

Stay Determined.
vbelac
Public

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 06:45:43 pm »

There are also snow plains around 600 blocks from the main settlement, they go farther than I can see. And a giant snowy forest.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:47:28 pm by vbelac » Logged

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 09:10:28 pm »

Some of us went to the sun and fun, on a nice land mass with mountains, flat greebelts, and beaches, we have animals, houses, farms, and mining area.  contact, simonthedigger, intangir, aly or myself if you want to check it out.
vbelac
Public

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 09:29:04 pm »

Make your own thread >Tongue

Stay Determined.
Shaman
Public

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 01:32:42 pm »

[ author=SavanahMile link=topic=2367.msg16703#msg16703 date=1358910628]
Some of us went to the sun and fun, on a nice land mass with mountains, flat greebelts, and beaches, we have animals, houses, farms, and mining area.  contact, simonthedigger, intangir, aly or myself if you want to check it out.
[/]

I've got a rainforest biome all to myself... Planning a city down in the mines.   cool There's more than enough room...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Shaman
Public

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 06:03:15 pm »

I ran into this biome while sailing. Dug some coal out of a seaside cliff and left torches behind. Huge snowy forest, snowy plains, icy mountain peaks... it was a frozen hell full of exposed ore.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: