Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jokosan and Cybermind???  (Read 5836 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: December 11, 2012, 09:54:12 am »

so Jokosan and Cybermind have been gone for over 3 months, so intangir  posted signs and laid secondary claim to their stuff, he contacted them on facebook, they stated to him they quit.  then recently they have come back just greifing here and there, mostly against intangir.  Greifed the Battle Arena and his sand generator.  Now they were on today,  I did not pearl them as I was hoping they might come on and play and be cool.  I even asked them to come back and play and be cool.  Not sure that will be the case.  When I asked them to come back and play, jokosan said probably not.  My personal thoughts on this are if they are coming back and playing cool if they just come back and continue to grief, then not cool.  All intangir ever secondary claimed of theirs were some records.  Their place was greifed to death by all these greifers so don't know if they blame intangir for that too, who knows, and Commander and arc,  i think found their tunnels so who knows if you will be on their hit list now too?  I just know i am sick and tired of all this dam greifing.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 11:08:31 am »

It wouldn't be wise of them to put me on their 'hit list'.  evil

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 11:43:54 am »

I find it unwise to not pearl them.. especially with that bounty Tongue

Stay Determined.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 02:52:32 pm »

there is no bounty, i canceled it over a month ago..

but ya they have been on like 2 or 3 times in the last 3 months, and only to grief and bitch

they obivously blamed me for all of the damage to their house without bothering to read and understand the sign, just saw my name on it and went on a damn wrecking spree

Jokosan
Public

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 08:00:53 am »

You religious fanatics over reacted like the retards you are.
We only griefed ints sand shit because he put signs all over our house with this second claim crap. I never "volunteered" for our base to be 2nd claimed so we took some heat out on his sand gen. plus his sand gen is exploitative/cheating the game anyway

Then we get on yesterday and our skele spawner is labeled Savanahs and our chests are locked...
what the fuck...
so we reclaim it and savanah pitches a shitfest on us bringing up the old shit only suddenly after we took the skele spawner back.

Never did shit, dont have any hit lists what the fuck, commander you know better then that.
Only prob we have is Savanah being a dumb bitch.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 08:05:45 am »

bringing up old shit? like you griefing? or like you quitting?

and everything about you is OLD SHIT, you havent been on for 3 months

i also messaged you on facebook and you said you quit and werent coming back

http://voluntaryist.intangir.org/index.php?topic=2293.0
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 08:11:06 am »

"so we took some heat out on his sand gen"
translation, without regard to truth, or guilt, we attacked intangir cause it made us feel better about someone ELSE griefing us..
Jokosan
Public

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 08:17:01 am »

only thing i said on fb: "we're playin wow at the moment"
and we destroyed your sand gen because, like i said already, you put signs on our shit saying 2nd claim, not because someone else griefed us

but you're just gonna twist this however you want it on and on

honestly man, the bottom line here is you are an asshole and you have a dumb bitch of a wife, i'd prob be an equal asshole too if I had to deal with that shit
But I know you know you are an asshole in a shitty situation in life, so enjoy it bruh
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 08:21:36 am »

oh i forgot you have the monopoly on twisting shit

enjoy playing minecraft in the end jackass
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: