Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Market opened  (Read 3715 times)
Elarim
Public

« on: December 11, 2012, 07:12:54 am »

Hey guys,

Hteragareth and I opened up a new market a few days ago. It can be accessed by stargate, just /dial Market

Gareth is trying to make gold the de facto currency (and I'm inclined to agree, based on the advantage of its divisibility into nuggets making pricing easier). He sells all sorts of stuff entirely for gold.

I'm also selling a few items, including potions, obsidian, and red bricks. In time, I will have almost every potion listed*.

We also have some space left for stores of varying sizes, if anyone wants to setup shop there. Whether we charge for the first few stores, and how much, we haven't decided yet - but if you want a store and you're going to maintain it, please message either myself or Hteragareth.

Thanks!
Elarim

*NOTE: If you want invisibility or splash invisibility potions, contact me directly - they won't be sold on the open market due to griefers.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 08:46:11 am by Elarim » Logged
Hterag
Public

Alias: Hteragareth

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 02:03:16 am »

I'd also like to note that I'm buying for gold, too.

All of my items can be bought with gold and sold for gold and I even accept sand, cobble and dirt!

Some items (like obsidian) are 0 sum so you can buy it for the same amount as you can sell it!

Most players don't want dirt so it's not something most people will trade for iron or something more valuable but you can actually trade it for iron or diamonds if you have enough in my store. Just trade dirt for gold then gold for iron. Simple.  smiley

And if you want some shop space, let us know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: