Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a secondary claim?  (Read 3506 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: November 16, 2012, 05:24:03 pm »

there seems to be confusion over the idea of a secondary claim. its called secondary because it is NOT challenging the initial (primary) claim.

it basically says if this property is really abandoned by the original owner, then i am claiming secondary ownership

a possessionless claim is even less assertive (and less secure), it says i dont have it, i dont own it, i havent even taken it, but i have at least been here since their absence, and if the original owner doesnt return i call "dibs"

in both cases if the original owner returns, as an admitted "secondary" claim holder, the ownership returns to the original owner

the point of leaving the sign is to signal to future comers that there is a claim, and to the original owner it lets them know who to TALK to (not who to grief)

all of the items ive made secondary claim to have been held securely and seperately from my own belongings incase any of the original owners returned and in most cases i took screenshots of the items for a record including the date
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 05:28:31 pm by Intangir » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: