Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xkrules, greifer?  (Read 4761 times)
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« on: November 11, 2012, 02:38:31 pm »

Ryker's wood house, greifed. Peter's little birch plank store, greifed. A few spruce trees by the Townsquare, greifed. Xkrules appears on a couple snitches placing fire and igniting, watch out for Xkrules.

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 08:40:21 pm »

he also burned down df12s house
and tried to burn down my earthenwood house

and also burned alot of flags at agusts old castle
Commander
Public

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 09:46:12 pm »

So far, this ghost pyro has reached the jungle.... Burned down most of Billy's jungle trees in his village, he did not set off my snitches at my stargate nor my nether portal. He strangely stopped at my bridge, my theory is he's either scared to greif me, or clever enough to know he'll set off my snitches... Also he set some spruce trees a-blaze in the snow biome; once again, he did not set off my stargate snitch, I think the current logical answer is he's walking in the overworld, although it would take hours to travel and greif all these places... I start to question myself thinking if Xkrules did all of this, according to the website he hasn't logged in recently.

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Commander
Public

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 10:53:49 am »

Tintoki lava'd the church in the city...

Titan's house was greifed aswell, sigh.

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 03:07:27 pm »

Xkrules also burned down peters house, and peters shop, and rykers house.. and i forget whos netherrack accented beachouse

and also the house in between our settlements
Commander
Public

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 04:54:51 pm »

AweloGT KOS, he burned a jungle tree in the city.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: