Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meanjoe killed Ruizo like 2-3 times after commander logged  (Read 5523 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: November 07, 2012, 07:30:18 am »

FIRST QUESTIONS OF PROOF, who struck first?Huh?  This guy everytime.
So Meanjoe kills dempsy, kills poor peter, ATTACKS ME for no reason.
This guy is good with a bow, he must have gotten someones stuff he had too many arrows,
Vbelac and commander log and that jerk comes back and kills Ruzio for no reason, and she and i have to hunt him down over and over again, i killed him got her stuff then he killed her again trying to come to me to get her stuff. then we had to hunt him down and kill him to get it back again.  She was beating him up while invisible and a creeper finished the job one time. He just would not stop!  he killed her two or three times.  SO ASK HER since my word is not good enough.  It really hurt my feelings that my word was not good enough, their was proof their if you asked the right questions.    Right after vbelac logged, he totally admits he is a killer and he did it all Commander was on and read it and Ruzio.  I lost him off perl, but doesn't matter anyway you guys were going to set him free.  so sorry i guess you guys will have fun hunting him like he did poor ruzio last night.  oh yeah he will lie, and lie again.

You forgot to ask him two important questions. Did Dempsy hit him first or did he hit Dempsy first?  Did Peter ever hit him or attack him?  No and no,  he is a jerk and boasted about it.  he said he killed Dempsy after he hit him, but he never said if he hit Dempsy first.(proof)  POOR confused Dempsy I owe him an apology.  Also he never said peter attacked him, he didn't, but this guy attacked peter and ran him down and killed him and took his stuff.(proof)  
I told you i turned my back on him and he started attacking me a nailing me with arrows so many my health started dropping.  You saw my sword it is 30xp enchanted with smith IV and fire it does alot of damage if i thought i could have hit him before dieing from arrow attack i would have.  the second i made it in the door he was trying to beat down the door. Oh mom she's just a gurl.  Then after you guys are mad at me and i  log accidentally, and he comes back on and kills Ruzio from behind for no reason.  Look if you turn your back on someone and they immediately try to kill you that is wrong, or did our thoughts change?  
Sorry if this is long but it really gets under my skin when someone just politicians their way out of their bad deeds.  "sorry"  i'll make amends, right! those were just words.  And he laughed about it when commander was on and totally admitted he did it all.  Have fun with him.  
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:53:03 am by SavanahMile » Logged
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 08:56:12 am »

I apologize for what he did, but firstly, there wasn't enough evidence to keep him pearled. He asked to make amends but you never negotiated, I hardly see that as his fault.

Secondly, I probably wasn't going to free him without getting another unbiased opinion. Why didn't you just pearl him the times that you killed him?

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 09:05:12 am »

I only had one perl.  It was gone, and there was nothing i could do but keep killing him.
Sometimes a wolf wears sheep's clothing.  He said he would be back.

You missed the questions to ask for proof #1 -  who hit who first??? and he never answered that until he confessed to everything.  So there was proof there beyond my word and that he attacked and really tried to kill me.  That's what made me mad, he was really trying to kill me, and if he did he would have been un-defeatable with my sword and potions i had on me, so I ran back in Atlantis called out for help and waited to see if he would break the door down and get him then coming in the door opening.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:12:14 am by SavanahMile » Logged
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 09:39:56 am »

Dempsy did hit him first. Peter didn't hit him but Joe had good enough reason to attack in my opinion, so long as he were to make amends. As I said many times last night, we need peter's story to really know, and that's why I never released him. Yes, it was wrong for him to attack you, but if somebody is willing to make up for it by giving items, they shouldn't be pearled. He tried to make amends but you refused to negotiate. Arguing about it now is pointless anyway, we know for certain he's guilty.

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 09:56:08 am »

I'm not arguing, just want us to learn from this kind of shady person,
and btw Dempsy DID NOT strike him first he laughed about how stupid he was and easily confused.
HE HIT dempsy, then killed him and, then said he killed him because dempsy hit him, but he never said he hit him first, he just said i killed him because he hit me, we all assumed dempsy did be cause of the Ruzio situation with him earlier, but Dempsy was innocent on that.  I'm not arguing, I might have went about it wrong, but the proof was there the entire time.  I knew it and i just could not get you guys to see it.  So it was very frustrating. The best lie is one laced with truth he told the truth he just held back all of the truth
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:10 am »

MeanJoe is now pearled!

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 02:45:57 am »

dont let ryker free him this time
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 08:47:33 am »

So Meanjoe logs back on, only to be met with the dynamic duo Vbelac and Comander, he is quickly perled.  I wish the story ended there, but the dangerous character was summoned so Dempsy and Ryker could kill him for fun, unknowing that Ryker kills him with a perl, accidentally logs and in the confusion this guy just runs off and drowns himself and gets away.  Now this guy causes some major damage he blows up the road topside, Kills Dempsy again and perls him, Intangir freed him, it seemed like hours of trying to find this guy!  We were trying to stay together and we all got separated in the City, he kills Intangir and blows up a hugh chunk of the nether road, then I get killed by this guy in the nether, an in his greedy haste trying to pick up all my potions and diamond armor and swords he I guess dropped my perl and I appeared grabbed what was near me and ran like the wind, still losing a lot of my stuff, my experience, etc that jerk!  But Here is where the story gets good Commander gets a dialog going with this guy who i guess figures he will get banned for killing Intangir-server owner, and he tricks him into this one on one duel which feeds this guys ego and he falls for it.  He expects Commander to go to the other side in the arena and they come out dueling but Commander takes this opportunity to surprise him and they fight it out and THANK GOD Commander wins and perls this guy!!!!!  What a nightmare wondering when this guy would show up and grief our stuff as he said he would or just sneak up and kill us or try to kill us, like he has done picking off players with low gear, very sneak jerk. This guy is so dangerous I was hiding near Mesa Point and he types in I see you Savanah,  so I try to make a run for Atlantis hiding and I see this guy over there, I would have been so mad if he would have killed me a second time and got the last of my armor.    Never let this guy go!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:52:52 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: