Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caught kra3zy1 aka Vaynord hacking  (Read 6242 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: September 16, 2012, 03:48:45 pm »

He went on a griefing rampage which prompted me to investigate via snitches, found evidence it was kra3zy1

kra3zy one logs in from the name vaynord too, proof is on the login block of the website:
heres a paste of his ids:
kra3zy1 - cb29ff - 36m
Vaynord - cb29ff - 38m

i noticed it was extremely unusual for him to have found a secret snitch, hidden under stone, in a secret room..  so i investigated him for possible cheating

i found out that he also robbed the orangeman faction and also broke thru the 1 block in a room full of thousands of possible hidding places to find a snitchblock..

the orangeman faction's base is in an incredibly well hidden and unlikely place that no one would ever find without hacking.. i didn't even have any idea where it was

i checked the nocheatlogs and noticed only 2 people with an extremely high occurance of the following hacks:

kra3zy1 failed Reach: tried to interact with a block over distance 31 block(s). VL 31.
kra3zy1 failed SurvivalFly: tried to move unexpectedly. VL 16.
Vaynord failed NoFall: tried to avoid fall damage for ~15.37 block(s). VL 15.
Vaynord failed NoSwing: didn't swing arm. VL 5.
Vaynord failed FastPlace: tried to place too many blocks. VL 8147.

some of these can false positive occasionally on legit players

but with those two names it was consistently detecting a cheat dozens of times a minute
and at distances that are much higher than ive seen with any legit players

well ofcourse as i've already told you they are one in the same person surely using the same hacked client to log into both names

hacking/cheating is the only bannable offense on the server so he was dealt with accordingly, his stolen possessions were returned to the owners as best as could be determined. his protections were removed from all his chests/blocks, most of them are reinforced with stolen diamonds afterall..

he was pearled and banned on both names

if he is detected logging on again from new names he will once again be pearled/banned regardless of wether he does it again

his friend slyolepup is also allied with them but as far as i can tell he may not be cheating and is not the same person so he remains unbanned, i also have no proof he was involved in the griefing...

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:06:40 pm »

no one else, NO ONE else has reach detections, especially not at a range of 31 blocks
no one else has a single noswing detection
no one else has no fall damage of more than 5 or 6 blocks

no one else detects hidden snitch blocks in multiple hidden bases in one night either
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 04:46:51 pm »

hrmm lets see who will i believe? the logs? my eyes? the database? or the literal nazi loving griefer hacker
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 08:54:42 pm »

LOL what a moron.. Just leave, you aren't going to fool anyone. It's incredibly obvious what you did, so why are you wasting your time here?

Stay Determined.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 09:45:48 pm »

he deleted the posts he made earlier admitting to griefing..
now he is trying to act like its not even him.. because hes a known griefer on civcraft too
http://imgur.com/1YEBg

http://pastebin.com/nupJqEJf
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 11:59:29 pm »

hahaha another guy on reddit also caught a screenshot of his posts before he deleted them from here:

http://i.imgur.com/1wqr9.jpg
Jokosan
Public

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 10:27:16 am »

Emotional damages....
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 12:01:49 am »

aka Hoiyt

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: