Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pearled Treverend  (Read 5110 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: January 28, 2015, 03:44:32 pm »

So treverend was suddenly back on, not long after shitstain's recent attack on the server.. which i immediately find suspicious

then i notice hes crawling all over the area where shystans house used to be in orange, setting off the snitch

so i go check him out, i tag him and ask him some questions

then to be sure i kill him to see if hes loaded with hidden TNT he pulled out of shystans old hiding spots or something (shystans hides tnt all over to blow shit up with)

he didn't have any though so i let him back out (i pearled him temporarily)

he starts whining about me being authoritarian, wtf ever.. he has a long sorted history of teaming up with griefers and hackers and showing up only just after they attack, what a coincidence, this is the THIRD TIME HE HAS SHOWN UP AFTER AN ATTACK. he claims he isn't friends with them, my ass, 3 times is not chance, it is a pattern

anyway i razed him a bit for him telling everyone i had no reason, i TOLD him the reasons, twice

then he kept saying i was killing him for no reason, even though i had let him go, he told 4 other people it was for no reason when he knew the reason

he is also lagging unusually bad, i suspect he is using a proxy to get around the IP bans and it is shystan or something

he said he was going to quit and the only reason he was here was to talk to intangir, well he can talk to intangir from prison and im getting sick of his fucking lies

so i made him an honest man, says i am picking on him for no reason, fine i will put him in prison, fuck you treverend

if anyone trusts this communist fuck enough to risk letting him out, inspite of his obviously shady history, the repeated shady 'coincidences', shady friendships, and constant lying, he is in the justice council vault, simply let him out

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 03:58:13 pm »

Well i am certainly not going to raise a finger to help him

if you saw the IP logs you would be even more suspicious

a person who was on at the same time as him just happens to use the same ISP and be in the same immediate vaccinity of shystan

probably another coincidence that him and someone from shystans town just happened to be on at the same time again..

also treverends IP doesn't match his previous IP locations

i guess it has been a while though, he couldve moved

if he wants to talk ill try and catch him online

i saw him on yesterday and he only mentioned unrelated personal stuff
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 04:00:58 pm by Intangir » Logged
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 04:04:44 pm »

more coincidences yea

oh yea he also attacked rambling rose but i am not sure who attacked who first, and i don't really care anymore

Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 04:33:46 pm »

I have 0 care for treverend at this point

he can stay in prison..

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 10:22:21 pm »

Not lifting a finger I would have never unbanned him in the first place.
also when he came on yesterday i logged on to catch a conversation with him and i think igloo he was talking about TT getting blown up, I asked him what he was talking about and treverend said he saw it on the website.  WELL it's not there.  soooooooo more lies

I petition that he be re-banned.   Intangir I know your kind, but he does not need to be on here just to talk about the server and other players.  He obviously is still getting used by that group just stirring up shit.

All he did was run around OC all the time.
Just my thoughts.
JohnLennon1997
Public

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 10:37:38 am »

As a witness to what happened, I agree with Simon, he had very good reasons to be suspicious of treverend. treverend also attacked RamblinRose101 in my house after I told him multiple times to stay away from us. So in short, I think he is a little devil,  evil and that he should be banned.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 10:50:33 am by JohnLennon1997 » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 02:19:04 pm »

well simon pearled him, that seems more than adequate, i don't think he is a threat

main things i ban for are rule breaking
hacking/cheating/attacking the server
advertising other servers
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 04:35:03 pm »

yes, but he was already banned, and given a second chance.
the issue with just pearling is he can come one and cause issues break out of prision.

I agree with John I think this would revoke his ban pass.  He is still in with those shitstain lovers,
so all he is doing is gathering intel or trying to locate their hidden stuff. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:18:36 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: