Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am quitting minecraft (as a player)  (Read 4153 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: February 10, 2014, 03:04:27 am »

These recent events have revealed to me just how meaningless the relationships I am making with people on this server can actually be

treverend is without a doubt the most stunningly disappointing revelation of two faced treachery i have ever experienced. It is just absolutely shocking and depressing... I never thought it was possible to be so wounded by words alone as this pathetic piece of shit has managed.

Further more it has become quite obvious that griefers and trolls will go far out of the bounds of all reasonability to attack, for weeks, to bend, strain, and break the tolerance of myself and anyone else on the server i care about, especially my family members, to destroy the community and enjoyment we previous had. and that apparently long time trusted members will not only side with them, but support their right to attack me in any and every way they think they can get away with. Even if it is against the rules and bypasses features that are in place to prevent such abuse.

It is my hope that if i am no longer active in the game people will be see less reason to attack those i care about who do play.

Being an admin for a server is one of the most rewardless and thankless pursuits i have ever undertaken it literally sucks all the fun out of the game and out of system administration and programming. Knowing that i am only working so hard to allow assholes a means to attack me and to accommodate people who don't deserve it is one of the most demoralizing things i have ever done..

None of these features are needed for those who respect the rights of others, no protections would be necessary, no spam protection, no censoring, no block protection, no nothing, we could be a completely vanilla whitelist server, and hell maybe we should be and just say fuck teaching and only open it up to those who respect voluntaryism already. Tons of the work i do is a forced direct result of only the most disrespectful people who play here..

If not for the appreciation and enjoyment from a small handful (which will hopefully continue to grow) of people (who are apparently also treated with extreme contempt and disrespect behind their backs by the most surprising people..) and the unlikely and apparently deluded hope that some people will learn about voluntaryism and intellectual integrity and respect for others i would just delete the whole depressing reminder of the pain this server has caused me..

I will try continue to admin the server for those that DO seem to appreciate and enjoy it, and also partly out of spite for those who want to ruin it, but i will no longer participate in game as a player, that aspect of the game has been utterly ruined for me..

Now there is no reason to accuse your friends of being brown nosers behind their backs you two faced traitors.

I am giving my holdings to a few select individuals who already know who they are to either hold for me in case i change my mind or to do with as they choose, its up to them, anyone else who tries to make claim to them can deal with the new owners.

I wish all the love to the handful of people who i hope still feel the same way about me as i do about them but to those who have revealed themselves as cowardly two faced traitors and deceptive manipulators i wish nothing, absolutely nothing, which is what they are and all that they deserve.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 03:31:02 am by Intangir » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:28:27 am »

If this is how two faced, disingenuous and vindictive people can be over the inaccurately perceived favoritism and privilege people imagine on a MINECRAFT SERVER I am suddenly far more open to the possibility of a god who just never shows his face out of disgust for how people react..

numia12
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:40:33 am »

=(
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 07:25:51 pm »

Don't let people bully you around

i'll try to take care of teh roads until you come back

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 09:45:38 pm »

I'll perl anyone goes near your property. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: