Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stand united  (Read 4594 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: February 11, 2014, 07:08:49 am »

I think we should all make a united effort to resist the poisoning that some are actively trying to spread to ruin this server and community

since shystan has joined he has been a constant annoyance, harassing, and griefing and now even after hes banned i think his influence is still attacking the server

I for one stand with intangir, i appreciate the hard work on the server, i appreciate how you deal with everyone straight, don't fly around with god mode powers, or arbitrarily ban anyone

i totally understand the recent bannings, it makes total sense, if someone came on my server, went out of their way to get banned by doing tons of absurd bullshit for weeks until they manged it, then used that as their reason to talk shit about you and get people to join another server i would ban them too

You should know they are still apparently trying to get more and more people into the skype, since they DONT EVEN PLAY HERE i can only guess it is so they can further divide the community

i think you should ban them all, cut off the gangrenous limb before it infects the whole server

i don't know what they are telling people since NO ONE HAS THE BALLS TO SAY IT IN GAME

ALSO for all of the people involved

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, before you take the word of some guy who you barely met, at least ask the other people they are accusing of .. whatever they are accusing them of for their side, just don't listen to one persons most likely LIES and then abandon friendships

and use reason and logic to make sure what they claim fits with what you know to be true

i know to be true that i have been on the server for over a year and i don't think i ever saw anyone banned before, at least none that i can recall when i actually try to remember, i also know the rules are all over the damn place, in game, on the site, in a command

if intangir is banning these people, given the reasons he posted on the site, he obviously had a good reason

plus its his server
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 07:13:44 am »

also i have seen people like this before

i used to play world of warcraft and i saw the same shit twice

a group of assholes joins a guild, tries to ruin it, pushes shit to the limit, breaks rules, lures everyone away on ventrilo by talking all sorts of shit until they manage to get a group of idiotic followers enchanted by their false promises and lies

then they blow it up and make their own guild, they steal as many players as they can

and then after a couple of weeks, it turns out that drama, deception, egotistical bullshit and lies don't make for a very good guild, everyone loses interest and they all quit that guild too

the stupidest part is they never recognize how badly they got mislead, they instead convince themselves that it was someone elses fault,

and you know what they do afterward? they fall in with a new group of people and do the same thing all over again

they just destroy, they don't know how to create
and some just follow, because they don't know how to think for themselves
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 07:19:44 am by Simon_the_Digger » Logged
numia12
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 08:46:01 am »

I agree! I was very much looking forward to becoming a part of the community here. I've always shied away from socializing through the internet and was hoping to give it a good shot here... so don't let a group of jerks tear you guys apart!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 09:15:52 am »

Thank you for your support there several great players here, that actually play, trade and don't troll.
We have several legacy players that come and go from the last two  maps as well.
We have fought off griefers in the past we can fight off these terrible cancerous trolls.
I know I didn't Volunteer to be harrassed, the server did not volunteer for this.  It makes no sense to allow someone to use your club to beat you with.  Really?  Why?   I say they are abusing the server and the servers website and should not be able to use our own property against it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:09:53 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 10:21:19 am »

I stand united.

MURIKA'!

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
numia12
Public

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 12:31:59 pm »

I will stand with you for the glory of Orange City!
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 02:20:31 pm »

Thanks guys

the best way to move past this is to just keep finding new interested players and enjoying some gaming

if anyone else has any groups/friends/forums they would like to share the server with feel free to send them to the website, or the reddit thread

you can also use this colorful graphic

* servergraphic.png (1101.21 KB, 841x880 - viewed 1047 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: