Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing iteration 2 begins  (Read 3519 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: December 28, 2012, 04:56:56 am »

Im generating a new map, almost all of the issues we have discovered have been addressed

once the new map is generated i can go thru and make sure they were actually solved

im using another chunk pregenerator (which should do relighting) which is a bit more demanding of the server until it finishes
until its done its unlikely anyone will be able to connect so i made the test area MUCH smaller this time

it should still include almost all of the biomes except the mushroom island and the floating island

its already at 3% in like 5 minutes, so it should hopefully be finished in 3-4 hours

if everything looks good... might go live very soon

gonna start finalizing the final maps, touching up the waterfalls and junk and possibly even begin pregenerating the final map tomorrow
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:03:09 am by Intangir » Logged
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 07:52:30 am »

what about spawn on the live version.  right now I only spawn that the lava lake no matter how many times i do a /kill.  also how big will the spawn area be, and I dont like that when i type stuff even if I am floating next to someone it tells me no one hears you, that will not be like that on the end version right?
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 10:50:13 am »

map is done

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: