Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Major Updates to website  (Read 4747 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: March 26, 2013, 01:05:15 am »

I updated most of the information on the left information menu bar

It now more accurately reflects the multi server network setup of the server
I separated some of the mod information by server
Added some information for challenge server
Updated most of the out of date server info, feature info.

I also added information for Head Drops, and Extra Hard mode (spoilers)

A few more updates coming (tomorrow)

Shaman
Public

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 02:06:25 pm »

Any of them updates to the server? 'Cause it keeps spawning me in the void and then disconnecting and it was fine before the server restart at 6AM.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 07:48:27 pm »

no.

im not sure what was wrong but it seems to have been hardware related

i have a new cable modem and also upgraded my connection speed and it seems to be working pretty well

it speed tested at almost 3 times my old ones speed...

it changed my IP though so it might take a while before everyone can reconnect.. the IP changes can take upto 72 hours to be updated to all of the dns servers thats might have cached it around the internet

most people should be seeing the new IP within a few hours
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 07:53:41 pm »

I apologize for all the recent downtime with bad ram and bad routers lately but hopefully it is all over for a while...

the ram seems to be 100% error free for days.. it ran multiple cycles on the ramtester without any issue (i also slowed down the memory clock rate to 1600mhz)

and this new cable modem is supposed to be upgraded and more stable than the old one.. it has all the features i needed from my old network router so i am using it directly as my lan router as well as cable modem.. less redundancy should mean less delay, fewer points of failure, less heat, less power usage.. i still have the old one available in case of issues with routing
Shaman
Public

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 08:03:00 pm »

I hope it's better soon.. I gotta help the Brony guy finish the northern tunnel that I started... I should probably put a roof on the station to keep spiders out...

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: