Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge mode server online  (Read 4454 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: March 09, 2013, 10:39:57 pm »

Challenge mode is up
type /server challenge, or /server lobby to get to it

some things are much more challenging, alot of game mechanics are altered and more fun this way

it uses a different protection mod, has default xp rates, and has a nether.. but i wouldn't recommend going there Wink

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 03:17:51 pm »

btw dont build anything important in the nether
im going to regenerate nether on challenge server when 1.5 comes out
Shaman
Public

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 04:19:13 pm »

When I was on the challenge server, MC crashed about every 3 minutes and I died as often...

I went back to my sky island on III. That's some crazy poop.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 04:51:52 pm »

hrm i wonder why..

Shaman
Public

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 06:43:29 pm »

[ author=Intangir link=topic=2456.msg17083#msg17083 date=1363128712]
hrm i wonder why..

[/]

I have basic internet and the amount of creeper explosions while running through the woods prolly overloaded my connection or else just crashed Java... either way, I can't seem to play on that server without constant disconnecting and reconnecting.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: