Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spaceship/Shuttle Design contest?  (Read 5107 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: July 08, 2013, 01:02:29 pm »

I'm adding some new role play elements to the server to hopefully make it more interesting to newer (and older) players

the basic plot (ill flesh this out more in game) is that the players are all part of a voluntaryist expedition/society that has ventured out into space to colonize a new world

i want first joiners to awaken from cryosleep on a spaceship that shuttles them to the new planet

they will come out of the cryogenics area, there will be information on the walls and a book for them explaining their participating in joining the society, they will be able to explore the ship, look out at the outerspace outside the windows (i want the ship to have big windows to outer space)

on the ship i want there to be the cryogenics area, a medical area, a tutorial/informational area, a captains deck, a transporter room, and a stargate room, (and maybe a cargo bay), i also want there to be nice windows that let you see parts of the ship, like warp drives or something (should avoid downward facing windows though), I'd also like if you incorporate the yellow/black voluntaryist V somewhere on the ship (not necessary though) id rather it look more futuristic than voluntarist color themed

If anyone is interested in designing, or helping to design a spaceship please do! You could design it in single player and send me the map file or a worldedit schematic, or let me know and i will set you up with creative permission on my test world on the server.

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 01:07:53 pm »

the ship will be put into a separate isolated world where there is no land (total void space) and permadark so you can only see moon and stars

don't worry about creating the outer space

Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 04:15:08 pm »

Got it. Thanks.

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 04:45:11 am »

Commander your ship is looking good
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 11:55:33 am »

Thanks Savanah. I think the ship is going to be amazing when it's finished. Still have yet to finish all the rooms.

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 08:11:58 am »

Oh YEAH, love all the netherquartz!!!!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 02:32:05 am »

so is this new theme completed?  when new users log in are they on a space ship?
or just the lobby?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: