Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all, new and wanted to say hi.  (Read 4887 times)
Lupecake
Public

« on: February 10, 2013, 10:35:11 pm »

I just started on the server today and after lots of time looking at servers I think I have the one I want to stay on. I have a group of friends I play with and will be inviting them along as well.

I like the real "survival" feel of the server and that it doesn't start you out with diamond armor and tools :-p

Quick question, I have read through the rules and have been running around. I don't see many animals, trying to find some wool to make a bed. As far as I can tell, there is no teleporting?  Just wondering before my friends travel across the world to find me or keep killing them selves to randomly end up a bit closer for the run.

Thanks and look forward to playing with all of you.
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 10:51:22 pm »

Welcome to the server! There is no teleporting. Animals can be kinda rare in some biomes, just keep looking and you should find some. You can also craft webs into wool and make a bed from that if you can find some spiders.

Stay Determined.
Lupecake
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 11:20:27 pm »

Thanks, found a cave spider spawner... For good or bad lol.  But I have enough now.

I thought I saw that some town/market had a portal command to get there?  Will I be able to /home or no?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Looks like my buds have a long walk lol.
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 11:21:39 pm »

Nothing wrong with asking questions. There is no teleportation of any kind, no /home or /warp or anything. Also, to make finding your friends easier, it's probably best to have them kill themselves until they end up close to your coordinates.

Stay Determined.
Lupecake
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 02:06:07 am »

how many blocks is proximityhider set too?
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 02:31:39 pm »

dont recall, around 5 probably
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: